We are committed to minimise the environmental footprint of the Hub and always learning new ways in improving the sustainability of the space.
These are some things we’re currently doing to take responsibility for our impact:
Our emissions are 100% offset
Containers For Change collection bin, with any funds raised going to charity
1% of rent goes towards marine conservation work
So. Many. Plants!
Separated bins (recycling, food scraps and landfill)
The opportunity for early adopters to provide input & help improve the space & its sustainability
Participate in the Plastic Free July Challenge
Suite 9 19 Essex Street
Fremantle WA 6160
- Reception open Monday – Friday 9am – 3pm
- 24/7 Office access via security swipe cards
- Lift Access on Ground Floor
- 10-minute walk from Fremantle Train Station, and several buses stopping nearby on South Terrace
- Secure bike parking available on request
- Ample street and off-street parking nearby
The Hub on SX operates on the traditional lands of the Whadjuk Noongar people, and we pay our respects to their Elders past, present and emerging. We acknowledge and respect their continuing culture and the contribution they make to the life of this city and this region.